04 June 2011

Planning for showreel

To gather previous works for my showreel, I sat down and watched over old works. To be honest, I didn't really like the pieces I worked on past years, because I just found what I really want to do in last term, which is more technical stuff like MEL scripting and dynamics rather than modeling or animating. I could just put old pieces in the showreel but I want it to show more about what I am into and what I am going to do for the future.
So I decided to put only 2 films I worked, which are Flip Flap from the first term in this year and E4 project me and loanne is working on right now. Also I will put other examples I worked on my own on particle systems and dynamics.

Below is the simple storyboard for the showreel. I can use some of the scenes from what I already made before and it will be required just bit of editing.




No comments:

Post a Comment