17 May 2011

Moodboard

I was deeply inspired by this short film that I watched in FMX fextival in sttutgart. It is called "Nuit Blanche". Here are the video and making video.




When I planned the city scene for our E4 project, I reminded this clip and knew it will be the first thing to be put on my mood board.


Space, Flashing lights, Eyes, Snapshot from 2001: A Space Odyssey by Stanley Kubrick.

These are the moodboard for city generally. I am quiet obsessed with eye and blurred flashing lights picture, so I added them on to it. Snapshot from 2001: A Space Odyssey gave me a sense for the room. The space pictures gave me vague idea for the last E4 logo scene but it didn't came to me clearly yet.



The Dali Atomicus, photo by Philippe Halsman (1948),Ascending and Descending by M.C. Escher, 3D modeled Relativity by M.C. Escher and Lego version of two pictures.

Above images are collection of optical illusion pictures. I put them because like the moving image i found and posted earlier, these pictures gives sense of deja-vu and surrealistic feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment